Support Many Applications and Pressure Ranges with One Sensor.
ND Series – Differential Pressure Sensors
Industry’s highest performing and most flexible differential pressure sensors, based on NimbleSense™ architecture, for a wide array of industrial applications.
- Multi-Range™ capabilities: factory calibrated and performance optimized for up to 7 distinct pressure ranges within a single device.
- Advanced programmable filter fro 1 Hz to 200 Hz.
- 50/60 Hz notch filter to block industrial electrical noise.
- Thermal transient compensation from -20°C to +85°C.
- Best system performance with 0.05% accuracy down to 62.5 Pa, Total Error Band (TEB) less than 0.15% and Long-Term Stability +/- 0.05% FSS per year.
- Pressure ranges as low as 62.5 Pa (0.25 inH2O) to as high as 5 psi (345 mBar).
ND Series Flexibility Supports Many Applications
Air Quality Testing
Automated Safety Systems
Nuclear Power Monitoring
Pneumatic System Monitoring
Water Quality Testing
R & D
Air Pressure Monitoring
Calibration of Devices
Clean Room Access
Large Format Printers
Auto Smog Testing
Cabin Pressure Monitoring
Commercial Space Rockets
DHS Air Quality
Hospital Room Monitoring
Multi-Range Capability Lowers Inventory Spending
Multi-Range™ Capability for ND Series
- Superior Sensor’s NimbleSense™ architecture supports the industry’s first Multi-Range™ offering enabling a single system to cover the full pressure range required.
- It does this while maintaining optimized calibrated performance at each selected pressure range, saving substantially on inventory cost and simplifying manufacturing efforts.
- Up to a 7x inventory reduction of production systems and sensors.
- Single user command to change FSS range.
- FSS ranges supported from 62.5 Pa (0.25” H2O) to 5 PSI (345 mBar) across family.
- Factory calibrated and performance optimized for each selected range.
- Industry’s most flexible and highest performing solution.
Competing Single Range Sensors