Company Expands Customer Reach with Addition of Industry Leading Technical Manufacturer’s Representatives
Los Gatos, CA, July 22, 2021 – Superior Sensor Technology today announced Elotek Systems, Markline Technologies and Sunland Associates have agreed to provide technical sales and support for Superior Sensor’s advanced differential pressure sensors. With vast industry experience, these new manufacturer’s representatives offer Superior Sensor an immediate network of salespeople with extensive technical expertise in selling pressure sensors to HVAC, medical and industrial manufacturers.
“With the addition of these technical manufacturer’s representatives, we will increase our sales presence by over 100% in the United States,” said Jim Finch, CEO and Co-Founder, Superior Sensor Technology. “Their extensive knowledge in selling pressure sensors coupled with their large base of customers will accelerate the company’s revenue growth as we expand our product offerings in HVAC, medical and industrial applications.”
These new companies along with existing manufacturer’s representative firms, Stress Analysis Services and Sentech Measurements, Inc., Superior Sensor’s sales representation in the United States now include the following partners and territories:
- Elotek Systems is located in San Clemente, CA and its territory includes Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Montana, New Mexico, Texas (El Paso County), Utah, Wyoming
- Markline Technologies is located in Shawnee, KN and its territory includes Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
- Sentech Measurements is located San Diego, CA and its territory includes California and Nevada
- Stress Analysis Services is located in Bath, OH and its territory includes Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, North Dakota, South Dakota, Upstate New York, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
- Sunland Associates is located in Oviedo, FL and its territory includes Florida and the Caribbean.
Superior Sensor currently offers four differential pressure sensor product lines, which include the SP Series for spirometry, pulmonary function test (PFT) and forced oscillation technique (FOT) applications, HV Series for air handling, HVAC, and room pressurization applications, HS Series Differential Pressure Sensor Subsystems for Differential Pressure Transmitter (DPT) applications, and ND Series for a wide array of industrial applications. Using the company’s NimbleSense™ architecture customers can also easily build customized differential pressure sensor solutions specific to their unique applications.
Superior Sensor Technology was established with the objective to revolutionize the high performance, cost driven pressure sensor market by developing integrative, highly intelligent solutions for industrial, HVAC and medical applications. The company’s technology is based on a breakthrough system-in-a-sensor, proprietary architecture, called NimbleSense™, which significantly improves overall sensor performance while adding exclusive application specific system features. Superior Sensor Technology was founded in 2016 and is based in Los Gatos, CA.
Public Relations Contact:
Superior Sensor Technology